Our services are designed to meet the physical, psychological and emotional needs of individuals, families and children in our community.
We know that at some point in life, almost everyone faces a difficult problem or issue. For some it may be depression, divorce, or grief over the loss of a loved one.
For others, their problems may involve relationship issues, sexual abuse, or anxiety. Whatever the problem, getting help can provide relief and hope.
Call us today to schedule an appointment at 740-349-7066. Press 0 to schedule an appointment.
The Woodlands Outpatient Department provides skilled mental health therapy to address a variety of challenges. These services include:
- All Mental Health Therapists are Master Level Social Workers licensed by the State of Ohio.
- Medicaid, Medicare, and most insurances are accepted. We also have some funding available to meet the costs of services for individuals without insurance.
- Services are available for adults, couples and children ages 5 and up.
- Several types of evidence based therapy are offered; including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Therapy, and Strength Based Therapy.
- Our therapists are also trained in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) an evidence based practice model for trauma treatment that reduces the long-lasting effects of distressing memories by developing more adaptive coping mechanisms.
- Couples and Group therapy services are also offered.
The Woodlands is also pleased to offer psychiatric medication management services.